Colony International Diving Center, Specifications
- Name: Colony
- Operated Marinas Puertosol
- Location: Ensenada Siguanea, Isla de la Juventud, Cuba
- 56 Dive Sites or Dive Places
- 15 Instructors
- Instructors Certifications: CMAS, SSI, PADI
- Boats: 10 barcos acondicionados para buceo, con capacidad para grupos de entre 15 a 18 buceadores. El centro tiene capacidad para sacar hasta 160 buzos al día.
- Average of Annual Visibility: 40 horizontal meters
- Average of the Annual Temperature: 28 ° Celsius
- The first aids: Qualified medical staff and resuscitation equipment that includes oxygen on board and in land.
- Nearest Recompression Chamber: A multilock hyperbaric chamber is available at the Diving Center. A physician specialized in hyperbaric medicine is ready to provide preventive services and diving diseases treatment.
- Coral reefs diving: YES
- Wall Diving: YES
- Cave Diving: YES
- Night Diving: YES
- NITROX Service : NO
- Diving Equipment Rent: YES
- Diving courses for all the levels: YES
- Diving courses for instructors: YES
- Special diving courses: YES
- Photos and films exposed service: YES
- Service for Systems IN / DIN: YES
- Training Diving Tank: NO
- Specializing shop: NO
- Medical services: YES
- The temperature of the air oscillates among the 22.4ºC (winter) until the 38 ºC (summer).
- Temperature average of the water 27 ºC (Spring, summer, autumn 28 ºC, winter 23 ºC).
- Water Half transparency (visibility) the 40 meters.
- Superficial current: almost null, with a speed average of 0-25 cm/seg.
- Half salinity is of 37000 parts / liters, with significant values for the plants and algae development.
- Relative humidity: in the order of 80% in the whole year.
- The reining winds are of the with a speed average of 12.5 Km/hour.
- The precipitations annual stockings are of 1300 mm.